I’m joined by Hamsah Ahmed, who runs her own influencer and marketing agency that focuses on non-profits and small businesses. We discuss the different types of influencer marketing, the differences between using influencers and user-generated content, and how to get customers from different countries.
Hamsah Ahmed runs her own marketing agency that hypes brands up with the right content, influencer marketing, digital marketing, and user-generated content.
Hamsah focuses on working with non-profits and small agencies to build their brand into something people desire to associate themselves with. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Masters in Marketing Agency:
- The benefits of working with non-profits and small agencies.
- How to measure how well a post is performing.
- How to get customers in different countries.
- The difference between working with small businesses rather than big businesses.
- How the pandemic has changed small business behavior.
- The most effective influencer marketing.
- The future of user-created content.
- How much budget you need to get influencers.
- Why use an influencer instead of a UGC strategy.
Connecting with Hamsah Ahmed:
Connecting with the host:
- Josh Hoffman on LinkedIn
- 14:35 – “Ok you want to do that contract with this influencer but truly this has nothing to do with you, this influencer is famous but it’s not about how many followers it’s how many followers listen to her or actually follow what she does so it’s not about the numbers anymore it’s about who is loyal and who is not.”
- 18:27 – “People just need to get a bit more educated and not feel scared of hitting all of those aspects, we just got used to social media platforms but truly social media is even becoming less and less usable at this point people are just wanting to see real faces and this is where the influencers and UGC’s are the real faces for you.”