This episode, the CEO of The Ad Girls Jennifer Spivak talks about how she got a Forbes article written about her, the way to use media placements in conversion campaigns, and how getting new customers changes as your agency grows.
Jennifer Spivak is the CEO and Founder of The Ad Girls, an all-female Facebook & Instagram advertising agency dedicated to putting more money into the hands of more women. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Masters in Marketing Agency:
- How to use media placements in conversion campaigns.
- How to get a Forbes article written about you.
- The financial aspects of abusive relationships.
- The benefits of starting your own marketing agency.
- How getting new customers changes as your business grows.
- How mentorship programs can help marketing agencies.
- The problems with ‘Bro Marketing’.
Connecting with Jennifer Spivak:
Connecting with the host:
- Josh Hoffman on LinkedIn
- 15:14 – “In the beginning, it was all about being scrappy, and when I’m talking to business owners agency or not I always say trying to build a funnel or do advertising before your 100K no you need to be scrappy you earn that first 100K after that you put your systems in place and your funnels.”
- 22:28 – “They feel bad saying it too they’re like I don’t know if I’m allowed to say this but I’m working with this other agency, and they’re fine but it’s all men and I just feel like they don’t get me is the thing that I hear most often and again I don’t actually think it’s because their men I think it’s that a lot of these other agencies follow this very structured bro this is how you do things.”
- 24:24 – “It’s actually time to stop talking about pain points and start talking more about you. If you are just marketing and you’re messaging is just using pain points then you have the exact same messaging as every other person that offers the same thing that you offer. It’s all the same, there’s no such thing as new offers anymore, the space is too crowded the literal only way you can ever possibly stand out is by creating this unique fingerprint with your messaging hitting on these certain points that can only ever belong to you.”