This episode, the Founder of On Air Brands Erik Cabral talks about the marketing opportunity in podcasting, how podcasting can get you clients, and how he built a podcast production agency.
Erik is the founder of the fast-growing multi-media agency On Air Brands, which launches, produces, and promotes weekly podcasts.
Erik is also the host of the Entrepreneurs Circle podcast, a partner in the Renault Winery & Resort, and offers private capital to his network of investors for various projects and opportunities. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Masters in Marketing Agency:
- How to become a podcast producer.
- The benefits of marketing towards one specific niche.
- Building a podcast production agency.
- How podcasting can get your clients.
- How to get guests for a podcast.
- The type of businesses podcasting is beneficial for.
- How to avoid Zoom fatigue.
- Where to look on a Zoom call.
Connecting with Erik Cabral:
Connecting with the host:
- Josh Hoffman on LinkedIn
- 7:24 – “The podcast was a way for me to build relationships and to share the stories that were in the hallways I was always having conversations with brilliant minds and people that just had so much wisdom and I just thought wow it would be so cool if we recorded this and that was when I started interviewing people live at events and recording that content and streaming it.”
- 14:37 – “The statistics show that Gen Z and Millenial 67 percent of them believe that it is necessary for someone whose in business to have a personal brand, and what it means a personal brand for me and my definition is your online reputation so if you don’t have the digital breadcrumbs that lead to you your online reputation how is someone going to know when they need a new roof, or they need a new website, or they need a podcast, or they want to buy a building, whatever is they want to do you’re going to be the person they’re going to call because you’re out there constantly, if you have a podcast you’re creating content weekly, daily because it’s getting chopped up into micro-content.”
- 26:04 – “Have a personal brand, if that’s through a podcast that’s great you can kill two birds with one stone but if you’re a marketer I get it you’re teaching things, you’re saying things and you’re recommending things that you’re not necessarily doing so that’s what I’d say practice what you preach.”