I’m joined by the CEO of DirectMail 2.0 Brad Kugler, to discuss the benefits of marketing on multiple different platforms, the power of direct mail marketing, and why re-target marketing is so effective.
Brad Kugler has a passion for leading and growing businesses and has been the CEO at DirectMail 2.0 for over 5 years, where they provide a marketing based solution designed to track clients direct mail campaigns and enhance the overall result through cross-channel marketing. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Masters in Marketing Agency:
- What DirectMail 2.0 does and how they help organizations with their marketing efforts.
- The amount of touchpoints it takes to generate a sale.
- The benefits of marketing on multiple different platforms.
- What makes direct mail such an effective marketing technique.
- How to get the location data of your website’s visitors.
- The power of re-target marketing.
- How Brad started his own marketing agency and got his first customers.
- The high failure rate in marketing and the need there is for persistence.
- The benefits and downsides of focusing on a narrow niche.
- Tools you can use to test different marketing channels.
- The future of marketing and targeted advertising.
Connecting with Brad Kugler:
Connecting with the host:
- Josh Hoffman on LinkedIn
- 07:59 – “The ability of people to remember an ad of mail over almost any other ad, it’s something like 20 times more memorable.”
- 20:03 – “When you stick with a certain niche, you learn more about that niche, you understand the customers, you understand the industry, and you’re able to grow.”